My journey into fitness began at an early age when I became fascinated with dunking a basketball. That led me to train at the local college gym with friends, which ultimately led me to train others. At the beginning, I was performance focused which quickly turned into aesthetics. As the years have passed, my training has evolved to a major focus on quality of movement, mobility, and strength with the ultimate goal of providing the best possible service for my clients to keep them strong and healthy for the rest of their lives.
My philosophy in life is to be as close to what is natural as possible. Eating high quality whole foods, enjoying the outdoors, daily exercising, exploring consciousness, and spending lots of time with my family.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Poliquin International Certification Program, Level 2 (PICP)
- Functional Anatomy Seminars, Mobility Specialist (FRC)
- Stretch to Win, Fascial Stretch Therapist, Level 1 (FST)
- SWIS Muscle Testing, Level 1
- Certified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Personal Training Specialist (PTS), CanFitPro
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, DeVry University
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
"Until you make hte unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - Carl G. Jung
FAVOURITE WORKOUT SONG:
R&B music, it's slow and helps me focus.
FAVOURITE CHEAT MEAL:
Pizza and Baklava