It’s taken people by surprise: Virtual Personal Training is AWESOME.
Is it the same as being trained in the Club? Of course not. But our Members are trying it. Our trainers are nailing it! And the feedback is in: Virtual Training works, and it’s fun.
Here’s what members like you have noticed in the past few weeks:
- We love to teach. We’re good at it. And a little screen doesn’t stand in our way.
- We are versatile. If you’re brand new at working out at home, with little to no equipment, we are about to explode your universe! If you’ve been working out diligently at home all this time we have endless resources and ideas to keep your soul motivated and your body adapting.
- We can train you every other day or once a month.
- We know how to cue so you do it right. Safe, effective exercise that stimulates your body, and gets you results is nuanced. It’s about moving right. And we know all about that.
- We love what we do. We love to help. And apparently, it shows.
And here are a few additional benefits to virtual training:
- We can video the session for you to keep as an amazing resource!
- It’s really easy to fit into a busy, chaotic day.
- You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or the inspiring beauty of your dock! We come to you!
Did I mention we really would love to help you? Drop me a note today. I will get you set up with the right person so you can enjoy an extraordinary experience. You’re worth it!
Inspiration of the Day
Here’s what one of your peers says about our Virtual Training:
“COVID has definitely changed many things in my life. Thankfully, staying healthy during this time is something I’ve been able to make a priority. While I was missing my ‘in gym’ workouts with my trainer, over time I got used to doing it on my own. When a virtual workout session presented itself with my trainer, I thought what the heck why not give it a try? To be honest I wasn’t expecting much. I mean how could a video training session even compare to a live session?
Here are my BIG takeaways:
1. I will never push myself as hard as my trainer will push me - regardless of whether it is face to face or through a virtual session.
2. Over time working out on my own, I went back to many of my old habits of not doing exercises accurately. Being cued by my trainer made all the difference: everything felt better, harder! I got that burn I love after a great workout!
3. Being accountable to my trainer makes the difference between just working out and working out effectively.
I’m so glad I tried it and will continue this until I can actually set foot in the gym. While it’s not the same as being in the gym face to face with my trainer, it’s far superior than anything I could do on my own.”
- Adelaide Club Member, Virtual Training Client
Live Workouts of the Day
Today we’ve got a couple of live workouts on the schedule.
MOBILITY & MUSCLE WITH LAUREN
Today, Lauren’s stepping in to bring you your lunchtime pick-me-up! This workout will focus on the shoulder, hip, and ankle, moving you through a full range of motion. There will be additional stability work for the glutes and core included!
Recommended equipment: a bath towel
Join Lauren at 12:00pm (35 minutes) from your own living room.
Click here to join the workout.
Meeting ID: 892 2779 8538
ON CORE WITH GARTH
Garth’s back with another week of On Core, where you’ll challenge your core and stabilize your trunk in just 30 minutes!
Recommended equipment: light/medium dumbbell or weighted object (water bottle, book, etc.)
Join Garth at 5:30pm (30 minutes) from your own living room.
Click here to join the workout.
Meeting ID: 868 1155 7138
Click here to review this week’s schedule.
If you have any questions about our virtual live workouts, please reach out to Lauren.
Trainer Moves of the Day
Expert Trainer Michael Bellissimo has compiled a few of his and his clients’ favourite band and body weight exercises for you to try at home.
If you’d like this type of workout customized specifically for you, you can connect to Michael directly here.
Do you have a “Something of the Day” you’d like us to share?! Email Meg.